Fiume Lodge & Game Farm
Fiume is owner managed and situated just 35km north from the town of Grootfontein and 3km from the B8. Fiume Lodge is an ideal stopover for travellers en-route to the north of Namibia, the Caprivi as well as Botswana and the Victoria Falls.
The lodge´s ideal location also provides easy access to Bushmanland, Khaudom National Park and the Etosha National Park. The lodge is situated on a 1400ha private game farm with more than 10 different big game species and smaller mammal species.
Comfortable accommodation is offered in 9 stylish chalets, all equipped with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, twin-beds and built-in cupboards to lock in valuables for peace of mind. All chalets are furnished with rose wood to create that cosy “warm” feeling people appreciate when traveling far from home. Two chalets are slightly bigger and have their own unique cosy feeling and interior. They can be used as a family unit on request.
• 9 stylish chalets
• Equipped with air-conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, twin-beds
• Built-in cupboards to lock valuables
• Laundry service only available on a 2 nights stay
• Restaurant, Bar and Pool
• Game Drives *pre-bookings only
• Bushmen excursions *pre-bookings only
• “A day in a life of a Namibian Farmer” excursion *pre-bookings only